- Brand: Hugs 'n Kisses
- Product Code: HNK15
- Availability: In Stock
Easter bunny is coming! Make this gorgeous bucket to fill with eggs, hot cross buns or a wonderful bunch of flowers from the garden to get into the spirit. Of course, you can use your bucket for any time of the year - as a sewing basket to collect those flowers from your garden and for many other purposes.
This pattern uses the Colourque® technique of coloured pencil on fabric, but could be quite easily and effectively done using just stitchery or converted to applique.
- 8”/20cm stitchery fabric
- 14”/35cm printed lining fabric
- 20”/50cm rigaline boning
- 8”/20cm batting
- 8”/20cm square hard plastic - I used a large ice cream container lid
- Presencia Finca Perle #16 threads: 1651 candy pink, 1724 light pink, 8026 pinky brown
- Derwent Studio or Artist pencil #1800
- Folk Art Textile medium and small round paintbrush
- Crewel Needle #7
- 6-8” Embroidery hoop
- General sewing and quilting supplies